CONSTRUCTION DOCUMENTS continue development from your Plan Review Documents, incorporating project details, Permit and Regulatory comments, and Quality Control coordination. This phase also includes Permitting and Bidding conducted in parallel with final project development, to facilitate expedient Construction scheduling.
The Construction Documents phase includes the following services:
- We will coordinate and incorporate detailed Finish and Fixture Specifications into your Construction Documents, including an Exterior Materials palette based upon your Project Requirements and presented for your review and selection. We can also coordinate, develop, and present an Interior Materials palette for your review and selection.
- Based upon the Project Review Meeting and first-round Building Permit Responses, we will complete the development of Architect Construction Documents sufficient for Bidding and Construction. We will prepare 90% Bid Issue set and 100% Construction Issue set for Contractor reference.
- We can Coordinate Bidding for your project; soliciting, issuing, and coordinating Bid Documents with recommended General Contractors for your consideration. We can assist in evaluating bids and Contractors, and recommend appropriate selections to suit your priorities.
- Value Engineering Negotiation involves the coordination and evaluation of proposed cost-saving measures between the Owner, General Contractor, and Project Team. Value Engineering services include minor specification changes, but no changes to building nor systems design. Significant revisions to the Construction Documents will be performed as Supplemental Services.
- We can Manage your Project Team and serve as the primary point of contact, coordination, and direction throughout the Construction Documents phase:
- We will Coordinate Building Development and Quality Control with your Consultants to facilitate the Construction Documents phase, including a comprehensive review of all building-related sheets from the 90% Bid Issue set.
- We can also Coordinate Site Development and Quality Control with your Consultants to facilitate the Construction Documents phase, including a comprehensive review of all site-related sheets from the 90% Bid Issue set.
- We can Coordinate Permit and Regulatory Review throughout the Construction Documents phase, tracking application status and managing first-round Consultant Permit Responses if required.
- We will prepare first-round Architect Permit Responses to your TAS Review and Building Permit Review, if required. We will also coordinate TAS Review responses with your Consultants, if required.
- After Permits are issued, we can conduct a Pre-Construction Meeting to collaborate with your General Contractor and Project Team, to identify issues to be addressed during the Construction Administration phase.